Filter by category
- Company News (28)
- Digital Health (78)
- Education Services (11)
- Medicines Optimisation (14)
- Pharmacy (1)
- Press Release (18)
- Primary Care (3)
- Pioneering partnership begins as LLR ICS launches 16 digital pathways
- Digital Health Transformation Specialists Wanted
- New research: Over 1,000 bed days saved with virtual ward
- Time for transformation: Reaction to the Plan for Digital Health and Social Care
- 5 small steps to building a frailty virtual ward
Leicester, Leicestershire and Rutland Integrated Care System has partnered with Spirit Health to deliver healthcare at home across 16 clinical pathways.
We are thrilled to launch our search for clinical and operational experts to come and play a key part in the digital healthcare revolution.
Our latest research to evaluate the economic impact of a virtual ward has shown significant financial savings, and over 1000 bed days saved versus a traditional ward.