Filter by category
- Company News (27)
- Digital Health (72)
- Education Services (11)
- Medicines Optimisation (14)
- Pharmacy (1)
- Press Release (18)
- Primary Care (3)
- New research: Over 1,000 bed days saved with virtual ward
- Time for transformation: Reaction to the plan for digital health and social care
- 5 small steps to building a frailty virtual ward
- Behind the scenes: Working at Spirit for 10 years
- Spirit exhibit at events across the UK
Our latest research to evaluate the economic impact of a virtual ward has shown significant financial savings, and over 1000 bed days saved versus a traditional ward.
We share our reaction and summary of the Plan for Digital Health and Social Care, which outlines the transformative programme of reforms to meet the growing need for preventative, personalised care.
Following our live panel discussion, and based on our experience of launching a frailty virtual ward, we share the 5 small steps to successfully launching a frailty virtual ward.