Spirit Health Group
- 37.5 hours pw
- Extremely Competitive Package
- Up to 39 days available leave (FTE)
- Fabulous Employee Benefits Package
- Share Option Scheme
- Career Progression
- Work Life Balance
- Work Satisfaction
- Making a Difference
- have service sales experience?
- thrive on building networks and maintaining business relationships?
- possess brilliant IT & pipeline management skills including CRM?
If you have answered yes to all of these, then this could be the job for you!
This is an amazing opportunity to join our team. We are a rapidly growing family of healthcare companies and offer an exceptional package and progression for the right person. These are exciting times – come and join us!
Spirit Health Group is a fabulous place to work. We genuinely do things differently! We are like no other healthcare company and only employ exceptional people who embrace and encourage change. We innovate. We simplify. We inspire. We look at things from a new perspective, and we genuinely care about patients and our people. We live by our values of brilliance, vigour and family – that’s how we roll.
We’re an award-winning family who have ‘world class levels of engagement’, awarded and ranked by Best Companies. We have one inspirational common goal – to make health easy for patients and providers and deliver amazing results through our growing range of products and services:
Our people are pivotal in:
- Saving the NHS millions of pounds with a rapidly growing range of cost-effective healthcare products and devices
- Implementing medicines optimisation and prescribing programmes, brilliantly
- Building innovative digital remote monitoring solutions for people with long-term health conditions
- Providing patients with high-quality primary care and education services
- Dispensing NHS prescriptions through our friendly pharmacy that has a passion for diabetes.
Our massive growth plans will help us save the NHS £1 billion and touch the lives of millions more patients.
In this exciting role, you will have the potential to drive our growth plans and be dynamic as a Business Development Manager in generating new business/leads, working with various stakeholders to design innovative services. You will have complete flexibility in your role as you will be based at home, with travel as and when required.
A full Job Description is available.
As a successful candidate you will be highly motivated with an ambitious, confident, and personable attitude who builds trusted, lasting relationships with clients. You will ideally be based in the South West of England and have an engaging presentation style, a commitment to continual learning, brilliant IT skills and thrive in a fast pace and changing environment.
Healthcare experience is desirable but not essential.
Interested? Come and join the Spirit Family and be part of driving our (and your) success forward.
Successful applicants will be subject to pre-employment checks including a successful disclosure at an appropriate level from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS), Access NI or Disclosure Scotland.
We are an equal opportunities employer