Spirit Health Group
- Based in North-West England
- 37.5 hours pw
- Extremely Competitive Package
- Up to 39 days available leave (FTE)
- Fabulous Employee Benefits Package
- Share Option Scheme
- Career Progression
- Work Life Balance
- Work Satisfaction
- Making a Difference
This is an amazing opportunity to join our Implement Team. We are a rapidly growing family of healthcare companies and offer an exceptional package and progression for the right person. These are exciting times – come and join us!
Spirit Health Group is a fabulous place to work. We genuinely do things differently! We are like no other healthcare company and only employ exceptional people who embrace and encourage change. We innovate. We simplify. We inspire. We look at things from a new perspective, and we genuinely care about patients and our people. We live by our values of brilliance, vigour and family – that’s how we roll.
We’re an award-winning family who have ‘world class levels of engagement’, awarded and ranked by Best Companies. We have one inspirational common goal – to make health easy for patients and providers and deliver amazing results through our growing range of products and services:
Our people are pivotal in:
- Saving the NHS millions of pounds with a rapidly growing range of cost-effective healthcare products and devices
- Implementing medicines optimisation and prescribing programmes, brilliantly
- Building innovative digital remote monitoring solutions for people with long-term health conditions
- Providing patients with high-quality primary care and education services
- Dispensing NHS prescriptions through our friendly pharmacy that has a passion for diabetes.
Our massive growth plans will help us save the NHS £1 billion and touch the lives of millions more patients.
Supporting our Implement Service in providing Medicines Optimisation Services and delivering projects across the NHS, we currently have sub-contractor work available for clinical audit pharmacists with experience of working in GP practices to deliver brilliant results for patients, healthcare professionals and Primary Care Organisations, ensuring our implementation function exceeds people’s expectations, delivering exceptional patient interaction. Travel is essential.
A full Job Description is available.
As a successful candidate you are highly motivated and dedicated to providing a brilliant service across the businesses. You are excited and committed to our goals and values, an excellent communicator at all levels and thrive on fast pace and change.
Interested? Come and join the Spirit Family and be part of driving our (and your) success forward.
Successful applicants will be subject to pre-employment checks including a successful disclosure at an appropriate level from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS), Access NI or Disclosure Scotland.
We are an equal opportunities employer