Closing Date: Friday 4th June 2021 at 5pm.
City Care Alliance, Leicester, UK
Do you want to make a difference, deliver brilliant results and work in an amazing team?
Do you wish for a fabulous benefits package?
- Part Time
- Extremely Competitive Salary
- Up to 38 days available leave (FTE) including staff purchase scheme
- Flexible Working
- Opportunity to make a difference
- Career Progression
This is an amazing opportunity to join our Clinical Services Team for City Care Alliance PCN. We are a rapidly
growing family of healthcare companies and offer an exceptional package and progression for the right
person. These are exciting times – come and join us!
Spirit Health Group is a fabulous place to work. We genuinely do things differently! We are like no other healthcare company and only employ exceptional people who embrace and encourage change. We innovate. We simplify. We inspire. We look at things from a new perspective, and we genuinely care about patients and our people. We live by our values of brilliance, vigour and family – that’s how we roll.
We’re an award-winning family of companies with an inspirational common goal – to make health easy for patients and providers. We deliver amazing results through our growing range of products and services:
Our people are pivotal in:
- Saving the NHS millions of pounds with a rapidly growing range of cost-effective healthcare products and devices
- Implementing medicines optimisation and prescribing programmes, brilliantly
- Building innovative digital remote monitoring solutions for people with long-term health conditions
- Providing patients with high-quality primary care and education services
- Dispensing NHS prescriptions through our friendly pharmacy that has a passion for diabetes
Our massive growth plans will help us save the NHS £1 billion and touch the lives of millions more patients.
This Clinical Pharmacist role is initially a 12-month fixed term contract. It is an exciting opportunity to join a primary care network and shape the Clinical Pharmacist role for the delivery of clinical excellence. The six practices of City Care Alliance Primary Care Network serve 39,000 Patients as part of the Leicester City CCG.
You are a clinical pharmacist, a self-starter and want to make a difference to people and the practices. You have experience of a working in a GP practice or community role. You are happy to work autonomously, flexible/adaptable to a fast-changing environment. You will be a confident communicator, focus well under pressure with excellent interpersonal skills. You understand the important of accuracy and attention to detail and good communication.
Interested? Come and join the Spirit Family and City Care Alliance PCN and be part of driving our success forward.