Closing Date: Tuesday 1st June 2021 at 5pm.
Spirit Digital, Leicester, UK
- 21 hours per week across 5 days
- Extremely competitive package
- Up to 38 days pro-rata available leave
- Additional benefits including pension and share options
- Employee benefits package / company car option scheme
- Career progression
- Work life balance
- Work satisfaction
- Making a difference
This is an amazing opportunity to join our Service Delivery team. We are a rapidly growing family of healthcare companies and offer an exceptional package and progression for the right person. These are exciting times – come and join us!
Spirit Health Group is a fabulous place to work. We genuinely do things differently! We are like no other healthcare company and only employ exceptional people who embrace and encourage change. We innovate. We simplify. We inspire. We look at things from a new perspective, and we genuinely care about patients and our people. We live by our values of brilliance, vigour and family – that’s how we roll.
We’re an award-winning family of companies with an inspirational common goal – to make health easy for patients and providers. We deliver amazing results through our growing range of products and services:
Our people are pivotal in:
- Saving the NHS millions of pounds with a rapidly growing range of cost-effective healthcare products and devices
- Implementing medicines optimisation and prescribing programmes, brilliantly
- Building innovative digital remote monitoring solutions for people with long-term health conditions
- Providing patients with high-quality primary care and education services
- Dispensing NHS prescriptions through our friendly pharmacy that has a passion for diabetes
Our massive growth plans will help us save the NHS £1 billion and touch the lives of millions more patients.
The role of the Customer Services Coordinator is to support the Service Delivery team to provide excellent service to our customers and patients.
You will undertake a range of office-based administrative tasks and activities including managing new patient requirements, the delivery and return of patient equipment, keeping accurate records, managing the stock of patient equipment and supporting the training function of the team. You will take the lead in ensuring patients and clinicians have access to our digital health platform and troubleshoot where necessary to ensure we meet expectations.
A full Job Description is available.
As a successful candidate you will be someone who is a self-starter and customer focused with strong IT skills with an understanding of Microsoft office. We require someone with good communication skills, both written and verbal.
Interested? Come and join the Spirit Family and be part of driving our (and your) success forward.