Spirit Primary Care
Spirit Primary Care are looking to transform and revolutionise how services are delivered. With a focus on collaboration across practices, the development of more effective triage services and the increased use of new technology, we will improve the experience of Primary Care for both staff and patients.
Join us on our mission to deliver a seamless service where patients quickly and easily access the right care from the right person, at the right time, in the right place.
This isn’t just our mission for patients, it is designed with our people in mind too, making the work-life balance more manageable!
Tell me more…
- 37.5 hours pw
- Extremely Competitive Package
- Fabulous Employee Benefits Package
- Growth Opportunities
- Work Life Balance
- Making a Difference
This is an amazing opportunity to join us as a Group Manager within our Primary Care Hub in Leicestershire. We are looking for a highly dedicated, forward-thinking individual to act as Hub Manager, taking on the responsibility to operationally and strategically lead 3 GP practices in the Leicester area.
You will bring your skills and experience to life by:
• Leading and working with the individual Practice Leads to ensure efficient, effective, and safe day to day management of the practices.
• Leading a new Care Navigation team who will work across all practices to improve patient triage services.
• Playing an active role in the development and implementation of new technology to improve both staff experiences and patient outcomes.
• Working with all practice staff to review resource allocation, and to centralise operations and services in a safe and appropriate manner.
• Managing financial P&L to ensure all practices are working within agreed budgets to deliver the required services.
• Identifying opportunities for accessing additional funding where appropriate to maximise income.
• Collaborating with the Clinical Leads to gain clinical support and insight for change across all practices.
• Ensuring all key process flows are documented and agreed by all staff; rolling out processes to ensure consistent ways of working across all practices.
• Playing an active role in the PCN to ensure practices are receiving an appropriate and equitable level of resource and funding.
• Playing a lead role in ensuring the practice complies with CQC regulations.
As the driving force for change, you will have a real opportunity to transform the Primary Care service and make a difference to the lives of our patients accessing it. These are exciting times – come and join us!
With work-life balance at the forefront, we strive for innovative ways of working to improve the experience for our people.
Our passion for people and making a difference is what drives us to learn, grow and collaborate to be the best we can be for our patients and our people. We are in this together!
Apply below by sending us your CV. Come and join us and be part of driving our (and your) success forward.
Closing date for applications is 20th October 2023.
Successful applicants will be subject to pre-employment checks including a successful disclosure at an appropriate level from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS), Access NI or Disclosure Scotland.
We are an equal opportunity employer