Spirit Primary Care
Spirit Primary Care are looking to transform and revolutionise how services are delivered. With a focus on collaboration across practices, the development of more effective triage services and the increased use of new technology, we will improve the experience of Primary Care for both staff and patients.
Join us on our mission to deliver a seamless service where patients quickly and easily access the right care from the right person, at the right time, in the right place.
This isn’t just our mission for patients, it is designed with our people in mind too, with exciting opportunities to transform the service we deliver!
Tell me more…
- 37.5 hours pw
- Extremely Competitive Package
- Fabulous Employee Benefits Package
- Growth Opportunities
- Work Life Balance
- Making a Difference
This is an amazing opportunity to join us as Head of Finance within Primary Care. Working with our practices across Leicestershire and Warwickshire, some travel will be required.
We are looking for a highly dedicated, strategic-thinking individual to fulfil our Head of Finance position. Tasked to build the finance structure for Primary Care, you will identify efficiencies and savings to create a more sustainable service.
You will bring your skills and experience to life by:
- Supporting the Managing Director and Senior Management Team to achieve the Company’s financial objectives.
- Managing and coordinating all aspects of practice finances, optimising efficiency and finance performance, ensuring practices achieve their long term strategic objective.
- Preparing financial data and budgets in accordance with internal frameworks and statutory deadlines.
- Reviewing financial data and scope to support future growth plans, supporting implementation as required.
With the opportunity to transform the Primary Care service through effective collaboration with the practices and leadership team, these are exciting times – come and join us!
With work-life balance at the forefront, we strive for innovative ways of working to improve the experience for our people.
Our passion for people and making a difference is what drives us to learn, grow and collaborate to be the best we can be for our patients and our people. We are in this together!
Apply below by sending us your CV. Come and join us and be part of driving our (and your) success forward.
Closing date for applications is 31st October 2023.
Successful applicants will be subject to pre-employment checks including a successful disclosure at an appropriate level from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS), Access NI or Disclosure Scotland.
We are an equal opportunity employer