- Located in Lincolnshire
- Varied hours available (zero hours)
- Extremely Competitive Package
- Up to 39 days available leave (FTE)
- Fabulous Employee Benefits Package
- Share Option Scheme
- Career Progression
- Work Life Balance
- Work Satisfaction
- Making a Difference
This is an amazing opportunity join our Empower team within Spirit Healthcare. We are a rapidly growing family of healthcare companies and offer an exceptional package and progression for the right person. These are exciting times – come and join us!
Spirit Health Group is a fabulous place to work. We genuinely do things differently! We are like no other healthcare company and only employ exceptional people who embrace and encourage change. We innovate. We simplify. We inspire. We look at things from a new perspective, and we genuinely care about patients and our people. We live by our values of brilliance, vigour and family – that’s how we roll.
We’re more than just an award-winning family; we’ve been voted the best health and social care company to work for in the UK! In addition to this recognition, we’ve achieved an impressive #16 in the national league tables, surpassing last year’s ranking of #88. Our outstanding levels of engagement have won us recognition from Best Companies in 2021 and 2022, and we are also proud winners of the Business Culture Awards.
Our people are pivotal in:
- Saving the NHS millions of pounds with a rapidly growing range of cost-effective healthcare products and devices
- Implementing medicines optimisation and prescribing programmes, brilliantly
- Building innovative digital remote monitoring solutions for people with long-term health conditions
- Providing patients with high-quality education services
- Dispensing NHS prescriptions through our friendly pharmacy that has a passion for diabetes.
Our massive growth plans will help us save the NHS £1 billion and touch the lives of millions more patients.
Reporting to the Education Services Manager, the role is key in delivering an exceptional, effective structured diabetes education service for patients as a face to face course across Lincolnshire and via video conferencing software (evening and weekend availability is required). Flexibility is required and offered.
- Delivery of the EMPOWER programme to patients.
- Delivery of face to face and video courses
- Ensuring the EMPOWER programme is delivered in accordance with the curriculum, syllabus, educator handbook, lesson plan and service(s) Operating Manual.
- Ensure delivery of the EMPOWER programme in accordance with all Spirit policies and procedures
A full job description is available.
You are a clinical/non-clinical educator with experience in teaching/training adults. You are an enthusiastic self-starter, understand the importance of promoting self-care and an ability to support patients in achieving positive change and improved health outcomes. You work autonomously, are reliable, punctual and a confident communicator. You want to make a difference
Interested? Come and join the Spirit Family and be part of driving our (and your) success forward.
Successful applicants will be subject to pre-employment checks including a successful disclosure at an appropriate level from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS), Access NI or Disclosure Scotland.
We are an equal opportunities employer