Spirit Health Group
- 37.5 hours pw (Fixed term contract: 15 months)
- Extremely Competitive Package
- Up to 39 days available leave (FTE)
- Fabulous Employee Benefits Package
- Share Option Scheme
- Career Progression
- Work Life Balance
- Role Satisfaction
- Flexible Working Opportunities
- Making a Difference
This is an amazing opportunity join our HR Team. We are a rapidly growing family of healthcare companies and offer an exceptional package and progression for the right person. These are exciting times – come and join us!
Spirit Health Group is a fabulous place to work. We genuinely do things differently! We are like no other healthcare company and only employ exceptional people who embrace and encourage change. We innovate. We simplify. We inspire. We look at things from a new perspective, and we genuinely care about patients and our people. We live by our values of brilliance, vigour and family – that’s how we roll.
We’re an award-winning family who have ‘world class levels of engagement’, awarded and ranked by Best Companies. We have one inspirational common goal – to make health easy for patients and providers and deliver amazing results through our growing range of products and services:
Our people are pivotal in:
- Saving the NHS millions of pounds with a rapidly growing range of cost-effective healthcare products and devices
- Implementing medicines optimisation and prescribing programmes, brilliantly
- Building innovative digital remote monitoring solutions for people with long-term health conditions
- Providing patients with high-quality primary care and education services
- Dispensing NHS prescriptions through our friendly pharmacy that has a passion for diabetes.
Our massive growth plans will help us save the NHS £1 billion and touch the lives of millions more patients.
This role is a fixed term contract for 15 months, providing a high quality and effective HR generalist support service. The role will ensure the upkeep of all administration/payroll/recruitment processes and systems, handling ER casework and any additional duties required for all matters relating to the employee life cycle and on-going projects. The role will work to support the HR function with a wide and varied range of duties, championing our culture and working with a high level of autonomy.
A full Job Description is available.
You will be qualified to a minimum of CIPD Level 3 with a passion to work in a fast paced, changing environment, ideal in developing your HR skills. As a successful candidate, you are highly motivated, have a passion for people, making a difference to others, working autonomously and possess excellent communication skills. You are organised, have high attention to detail and will have experience in dealing with employee relation casework.
Interested? Come and join the Spirit Family and be part of driving our (and your) success forward.
Hi LeSuccessful applicants will be subject to pre-employment checks including a successful disclosure at an appropriate level from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS), Access NI or Disclosure Scotland.
We are an equal opportunities employer