Closing Date: Tuesday 1st December 2020 at 5pm.
Spirit Health Group, Beaumont Leys Health Centre, Leicester. Fixed Term 12 months – Maternity Cover
- Full Time (37.5 hours)
- Extremely Competitive Package
- Up to 38 days available leave (FTE)
- Additional Benefits including share options
- Employee Benefits Package / Company Car Option Scheme
- Career Progression
- Work Life Balance
- Work Satisfaction
- Making a Difference
This is an amazing opportunity to join our Primary Care team. We are a rapidly growing family of healthcare companies and offer an exceptional package and progression for the right person. These are exciting times – come and join us!
We make health easy for healthcare services and patients by seeking alternative perspectives and implementing effective solutions. We are delivering this through our family of innovative companies. We live by our values and are dedicated to retaining and recruiting exceptional talent. If you are exceptional (or aspire to be), desire progression, challenge and wish to be part of a brilliant and fun family, come and join us.
To be the face of and promote Spirit values to patients. Some of the main responsibilities of the role include but are not limited to:
- Preparing the surgery for daily operation i.e. ensuring consultant rooms set up, reception tidy and operating as per daily check list.
- Supporting the Clinical team by receiving samples, chaperoning
- Managing the appointment system, welcoming and signposting patients as they arrive in surgery.
- Professional telephone manner; triaging the patient and making the appointments at the appropriate location with the appropriate service; GP, Care Navigator, Social Prescriber
- Managing & responding to telephone enquiries, Engage Consult & online services.
- Assisting clinical team in managing QOF targets.
- Increasing QOF performance by use of QOF timelines for effective, timely and concise communication of messages to the appropriate team member to action.
The successful candidate will be confident, professional with excellent communication skills and be able to interact positively with a wide range of clinical and non-clinical primary care staff to ensure that we provide a consistently high level of service and patient care; all whilst maintaining flexibility, adaptability and reliability. As a successful candidate you are highly motivated and dedicated to providing a brilliant service across the businesses. You are excited and committed to our goals and values, an excellent communicator at all levels and thrive on fast pace and change. Knowledge of SystmOne is desirable.
Interested? Come and join the Spirit Family and be part of driving our (and your) success forward.