Closing Date: Friday 28th May 2021 at 5pm.
Spirit Health Group, Leicester, UK
- Full Time Fixed term – until Jan 2022
- Extremely Competitive Package
- Up to 38 days available leave (FTE)
- Employee Benefits Package / Company Car Option Scheme
- Career Progression
- Work Life Balance
- Work Satisfaction
- Making a Difference
This is an amazing opportunity to join our Primary Care team. We are a rapidly growing family of healthcare companies and offer an exceptional package and progression for the right person. These are exciting times – come and join us!
Spirit Health Group is a fabulous place to work. We genuinely do things differently! We are like no other healthcare company and only employ exceptional people who embrace and encourage change. We innovate. We simplify. We inspire. We look at things from a new perspective, and we genuinely care about patients and our people. We live by our values of brilliance, vigour and family – that’s how we roll.
We’re an award-winning family of companies with an inspirational common goal – to make health easy for patients and providers. We deliver amazing results through our growing range of products and services:
Our people are pivotal in:
- Saving the NHS millions of pounds with a rapidly growing range of cost-effective healthcare products and devices
- Implementing medicines optimisation and prescribing programmes, brilliantly
- Building innovative digital remote monitoring solutions for people with long-term health conditions
- Providing patients with high-quality primary care and education services
- Dispensing NHS prescriptions through our friendly pharmacy that has a passion for diabetes
Our massive growth plans will help us save the NHS £1 billion and touch the lives of millions more patients.
To be the face of and promote Spirit Values to patients. Some of the main responsibilities of the role will but are not limited to:
- Preparing the surgery for daily operation i.e. ensuring consultant rooms set up, reception tidy and operating as per daily check list.
- Supporting the Clinical team by receiving samples, chaperoning
- Managing the appointment system, welcoming and signposting patients as they arrive in surgery.
- Professional telephone manner; triaging the patient and making the appointments at the appropriate location with the appropriate service; GP, Care Navigator, Social Prescriber
- Managing and responding to telephone enquiries, Engage Consult and online services.
- Assisting clinical team in managing QOF targets.
- Increasing QOF performance by use of QOF timelines to Effective, timely and concise communication of messages to the appropriate team member to action.
The successful candidate will be confident, professional with excellent communication skills and be able to interact positively with a wide range of clinical and non-clinical primary care staff to ensure that we provide a consistently high level of service and patient care; all whilst maintaining flexibility, adaptability and reliability. As a successful candidate you are highly motivated and dedicated to providing a brilliant service across the businesses. You are excited and committed to our goals and values, an excellent communicator at all levels and thrive on fast pace and change. Knowledge of SystmOne/E-MIS is desirable.
Interested? Come and join the Spirit Family and be part of driving our (and your) success forward.