Spirit Pharmacy, Leicester, UK
Closing date: August 24th 2021
- 22.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday
- Up to 38 days leave (FTE, pro-rata)
- Fabulous employee benefits package
- Salary of £21,500 (FTE, pro-rata)
- Free lunch each day
- Career progression
- Work life balance
- Work satisfaction
- Making a difference
This is an amazing opportunity to join our small but growing team, helping to deliver excellent service in our innovative distance-selling pharmacy that supports people with long-term health conditions. We are a rapidly growing family of healthcare companies and offer a fantastic package. If you are exceptional (or aspire to be) and desire progression, challenge and working with an inspiringly innovative team – come and join us!
Spirit Health Group is a fabulous place to work. We genuinely do things differently! We are like no other healthcare company and only employ exceptional people who embrace and encourage change. We innovate. We simplify. We inspire. We look at things from a new perspective, and we genuinely care about patients and our people. We live by our values of brilliance, vigour and family – that’s how we roll.
We’re an award-winning family of companies with an inspirational common goal – to make health easy for patients and providers. We deliver amazing results through our growing range of products and services:
Our people are pivotal in:
- Saving the NHS millions of pounds with a rapidly growing range of cost-effective healthcare products and devices
- Implementing medicines optimisation and prescribing programmes, brilliantly
- Building innovative digital remote monitoring solutions for people with long-term health conditions
- Providing patients with high-quality primary care and education services
- Dispensing NHS prescriptions through our friendly pharmacy that has a passion for diabetes
Our massive growth plans will help us save the NHS £1 billion and touch the lives of millions more patients.
You’ll be working within the pharmacy team to provide excellent patient care and safety, to ensure that the patient is always at the core of your performance and service delivery.
Your main responsibilities will be ensuring the smooth running of the dispensary, dispensing medication effectively and safely, and managing stock levels and deliveries. You will also be another expert for our customers to talk to, providing healthcare advice and services over the phone, or via electronic communication.
You’ll also assist with general pharmacy duties including replenishing stock, safe & accurate order packing, and working closely with our courier partners to ensure patients receive their medication in a timely manner.
As every day is different, you could find yourself getting involved with everything from acting as the first point of contact for customers, managing high volume dispensing transactions, to dealing with operational queries from GP surgeries.
Spirit will be investing in a digital future to enable patients and staff within our pharmacy to benefit from the latest advances and make an impact upon the world.
While the job is initially 22.5 hours per week, we are open to flexible working patterns in the future as the team grows.
- Are you a qualified dispenser with a minimum NVQ 2/3 in dispensing, with at least 1 year’s experience in a busy pharmacy environment?
- Do you enjoy interacting with patients and fellow colleagues in the healthcare industry, using a wide range of in-person and digital communication methods to deliver excellent service?
- Are you passionate about helping people who live with long-term health conditions, and excited at the prospect of joining an innovative, growing business tailored to their needs?
If the answer to all three of those questions is yes, then please apply for the role and come join our family.
Interested? Come and join the Spirit Family and be part of driving our (and your) success forward.