City Care Alliance PCN – Spirit Healthcare Limited, Leicester
- 37.5 hours pw
- Extremely Competitive Package
- Up to 38 days available leave
- Additional Benefits including bonus and share options
- Career Progression
- Work Life Balance Work Satisfaction
- Making a Difference
This is an amazing opportunity join our Clinical Services team for City Care Alliance PCN. We are a rapidly growing family of healthcare companies and offer an exceptional package and progression for the right person. These are exciting times – come and join us!
We make health easy for healthcare services and patients by seeking alternative perspectives and implementing effective solutions. We are delivering this through our family of innovative companies. We live by our values and are dedicated to retaining and recruiting exceptional talent. If you are exceptional (or aspire to be), desire progression, challenge and wish to be part of a brilliant and fun family, come and join us.
The role will take primary responsibility for providing first point of contact care for patients presenting with undifferentiated, undiagnosed problems utilising history-taking, physical examinations and clinical decision-making skills to establish a working diagnosis and management plan in partnership with the patient (and their carers where applicable). A full Job Description is available.
- In accordance with the practice rota, the post-holder will undertake clinical sessions at different practices within the Primary Care Network, dependent on patient demand and the needs of the practices.
- Undertake face-to-face, telephone and online consultations for emergency or routine problems, as determined by the PCN, including management of patient’s with long-term condition.
- Where required by the PCN, physician associates can offer specialised clinics following appropriate training including, but not limited to, family planning, baby checks, COPD, asthma, diabetes and anticoagulation
- Undertake home visits and participate in duty rotas
- Provide health/disease promotion and prevention advice to patients
- Utilise clinical guidelines and promote evidence-based practice and partake in clinical audits, significant event reviews and other research and analysis tasks
- Participate in CPD (continuing professional development) opportunities to keep up to date with evidence-based knowledge and competence in all aspects of their role, meeting clinical governance guidelines for CPD
Interested? Come and join the Spirit Family and be part of driving our (and your) success forward.