Spirit Health Group
- 37.5 hours pw
- Extremely competitive rewards package including 250+ lifestyle discounts, enhanced leave and pay, car scheme, death in service, share option scheme, internal reward scheme, employee assistance programme.
- Up to 39 days available leave (FTE)
- Fabulous Employee Benefits Package (including a Birthday-day-off)
- Career Progression
- Work Life Balance
- Work Satisfaction
- Making a Difference
- Being part of a unique and amazing culture
This is an amazing opportunity to join Spirit and contribute to something amazing within our Tech Ops Team. We are a rapidly growing family of healthcare companies and offer an exceptional package and progression for the right person. These are exciting times – come and join us!
Spirit Health Group is a fabulous place to work. We genuinely do things differently! We are like no other healthcare company and only employ exceptional people who embrace and encourage change. We innovate. We simplify. We inspire. We look at things from a new perspective, and we genuinely care about patients and our people. We live by our values of brilliance, vigour and family – that’s how we roll.
We’re an award-winning family who have ‘world class levels of engagement’, awarded and ranked by Best Companies. We have one inspirational common goal – to make health easy for patients and providers and deliver amazing results through our growing range of products and services:
Our people are pivotal in:
- Saving the NHS millions of pounds with a rapidly growing range of cost-effective healthcare products and devices
- Implementing medicines optimisation and prescribing programmes, brilliantly
- Building innovative digital remote monitoring solutions for people with long-term health conditions
- Providing patients with high-quality primary care and education services
- Dispensing NHS prescriptions through our friendly pharmacy that has a passion for diabetes.
Our massive growth plans will help us save the NHS £1 billion and touch the lives of millions more patients.
In this exciting role you will be instrumental in delivering an effective project management service for products and services, by managing multiple projects through the complete project lifecycle to include overall direction, coordination, implementation, execution, control and completion. You will be involved in:
- Designing and structuring software solutions to support business requirements utilising an ecosystem of small modular applications rather than multiple large solutions
- Constructing code to high standards using true Agile approach and utilising unit testing in a Test Driven Development (TDD) environment and Continuous Integration (CI) to ensure robust deliverables are obtained
A full Job Description is available.
Interested? Come and join the Spirit Family and be part of driving our (and your) success forward.
Successful applicants will be subject to pre-employment checks including a successful disclosure at an appropriate level from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS), Access NI or Disclosure Scotland.
We are an equal opportunities employer