Closing Date: Thursday 3rd June 2021 at 5pm.
Spirit Health Group
- Part time, flexible role
- Extremely competitive package
- Up to 38 days available leave (FTE)
- Fabulous employee benefits package
- Share option scheme
- Career progression
- Work life balance
- Work satisfaction
- Making a difference
This is an amazing opportunity to join our remote monitoring team in our digital division. We are a rapidly growing family of healthcare companies and offer an exceptional package and progression for the right person. These are exciting times – come and join us!
Spirit Health Group is a fabulous place to work. We genuinely do things differently! We are like no other healthcare company and only employ exceptional people who embrace and encourage change. We innovate. We simplify. We inspire. We look at things from a new perspective, and we genuinely care about patients and our people. We live by our values of brilliance, vigour and family – that’s how we roll.
We’re an award-winning family of companies with an inspirational common goal – to make health easy for patients and providers. We deliver amazing results through our growing range of products and services:
Our people are pivotal in:
- Saving the NHS millions of pounds with a rapidly growing range of cost-effective healthcare products and devices
- Implementing medicines optimisation and prescribing programmes, brilliantly
- Building innovative digital remote monitoring solutions for people with long-term health conditions
- Providing patients with high-quality primary care and education services
- Dispensing NHS prescriptions through our friendly pharmacy that has a passion for diabetes.
Our massive growth plans will help us save the NHS £1 billion and touch the lives of millions more patients.
We are looking to appoint Specialist Practitioners (Clinical) to support the virtual monitoring of patients in their homes using the latest telehealth digital technology. The role will involve working alongside the neighbourhood specialist practitioners, GP or appointment PCN GP Lead. The monitoring service is 7 days a week with an expectation that initially 3-4 hours of time per day (in the morning) will be required to deliver the service requirements. This will be on a rota basis to cover the weekend.
A full Job Description is available.
As a successful candidate you are highly motivated and dedicated to providing a brilliant service across the businesses. You are excited and committed to our goals and values, an excellent communicator at all levels and thrive on fast pace and change.
For an informal discussion, please contact us using the details below:
Jude O’Kelly – Jude.Okelly@spirit-clinical.co.uk or 07521 050067
Interested? Come and join the Spirit Family and be part of driving our (and your) success forward.