East Staffordshire and South East Staffordshire, UK
- Full time (37.5 hours) / Part time considered
- Working weekdays only
- Competitive Salary based on NHS Agenda for Change
- Up to 39 days available leave (FTE)
- Work life balance
- Work satisfaction
- Flexible Working
- Opportunity to create change and make a difference
- Are you passionate about supporting patients to take control of their self-management and improve their quality of life?
- Do you want to make a difference, deliver brilliant results and work in an amazing team?
- Do you wish for a fabulous benefits package?
If yes, we have an exciting opportunity for a Technical Instructor to join our team across East and Southeast Staffordshire delivering high quality Pulmonary Rehabilitation (PR).
This role will work independently under the direction of a physiotherapist/exercise physiologist to support an efficient day-to-day running of the pulmonary rehabilitation service, by providing highly skilled support work. This service will be provided using existing traditional face to face programmes and also through the use of digital remote monitoring technology. The role will deliver pulmonary rehabilitation plans independently and progress treatments within guidelines and protocols whilst being accountable for these tasks. You will provide education sessions as part of the pulmonary rehabilitation programme
A full Job Description is available.
The successful candidate will have prior knowledge of working within a therapy team or exercise setting and experience of delivering exercise and/or rehabilitation. The successful candidate will also be able to demonstrate effective communication and motivational skills and be able to work as part of a team.
Experience of working in the community is desirable. All training and support will be given to the successful candidate.
Interested? Come and join the Spirit Family and be part of driving our (and your) success forward.
Successful applicants will be subject to pre-employment checks including a successful disclosure at an appropriate level from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS), Access NI or Disclosure Scotland.
We are an equal opportunities employer.