CliniTouch Early Discharge
Support safe early assisted discharges at short notice, release hospital beds and manage patients at home.
Virtual Ward Monitoring in a Box
CliniTouch Early Discharge is a digital health system that connects clinical teams with their vulnerable patients after they leave hospital. It tells clinicians when a patient’s health changes, so they can intervene earlier, reduce re-admissions and keep patients out of hospital.
- 24/7 real time monitoring
- Track vital signs and know when patients feel unwell
- Stay in touch with patients post-discharge
- Know when to intervene. See the right patients at the right time.
Patients record clinical measurements and information about their health on their own smartphone or tablet, or a CliniTouch tablet, from the safety and comfort of their familiar surroundings at home.
- Integrates with Bluetooth devices for accurate vital signs data, including body temperature, heart rate, blood pressure and weight
- Patients answer health questions covering multiple long-term conditions to track symptoms and changes to their health
- Uses clinically validated question sets, personalised to meet individual patient requirements
Know when a patient’s health changes. Intervene sooner to reduce the risk of readmission to hospital.
- Intelligent algorithms assess each patient’s vital signs and health status to calculate their health risks
- The clinician’s view includes a prioritised and triaged caseload, clearly showing the risk level for each patient
- Clinical teams receive alerts when a patient’s health declines, or vital signs are outside a safe range
CliniTouch connects patients at home with their clinical team. Communicate with patients at any time, from any location.
- Built-in messaging is a fast and easy way to ask and reply to non-urgent questions, and to reassure patients about their health
- Virtual video consultations can reduce the pressure for community teams to visit patients at home
- Educational modules empower patients to self-care
Switch on. Log in. Go.
We can configure secure CliniTouch tablets for individual patients, so they have everything they need to take home with them when they leave hospital. We call it ‘virtual ward monitoring in a box’.
- Customised question sets to support individual patients’ long-term conditions
- CliniTouch is easy for patients and clinicians to use