If you can’t find the answer you’re looking for below or you want to know more about a product, our customer services team on our 24/7 non-automated helpline on 0800 881 . You can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- How do I order supplies?
It’s easy! You can order online at www.shop.spirit-health.co.uk. We have updated our website, so it’s easy for you to find the products you need. We have included a handy search bar too!
- When will my order be dispatched?
Orders placed before 1 pm Monday – Friday will be dispatched the same day with 2nd Class Royal Mail. Orders placed over the weekend will be processed the following working day.
- Do you offer 24/7 customer support?
We understand that questions can arise at any time of the day, not just 9-5, so we offer a non-automated 24/7 customer support line so no matter when you need support we are there to help.
- I would like to order accessories e.g. control solution, a log book or data management software.
Our shop stocks a comprehensive range of all the accessories you may need to manage your diabetes, including lancing pens, meter batteries, control solutions, log books and PC USB leads. Our SmartLog software is also available to download for both Windows and Mac for free from the Support and Downloads page.
- I have not received all the items I ordered.
If in the unlikely event you have not received all or part of your order, please contact us.
- Do I need a prescription?
We recommend consulting your GP to see whether you are eligible to obtain test strips and lancets on prescription. If so, you can obtain these from a pharmacy or they are available free of charge and with free delivery via our line pharmacy on 0116 464 5558 or on email@example.com. If you are unable to obtain a prescription for these items they are available to purchase from our website shop. If you require any further advice please contact us.
- I have ordered or received the wrong items?
If you have ordered or received the wrong item, please let us know as soon as possible.
- Do I have to pay for shipping?
All shipping in the UK is free. We may be able to organise shipping outside of the UK, please contact us to discuss your requirements.
- Can I track my order?
We don’t provide tracking numbers for orders but if you would like an update on your order, please contact us.
- My order hasn’t arrived – what should I do?
Orders placed before 1pm Monday – Friday will be dispatched the same day with 2nd Class Royal Mail. Orders placed over the weekend will be processed the following working day.
If your order doesn’t arrive when expected, please contact us.
- Do I have to pay VAT on my order?
You may be eligible for VAT relief. To find out if you qualify, visit https://www.gov.uk/financial-help-disabled/vat-relief. Please make sure that your account on our shop is activated and you have selected the VAT exemption option. You may be required to provide proof of your eligibility.
- Are all items eligible for VAT relief?
Anything that your GP or Nurse prescribes is eligible for VAT Relief. Items that are not prescribed, such as USB cables, do not attract VAT Relief. For more information about VAT Relief visit https://www.gov.uk/financial-help-disabled/vat-relief.
- I have forgotten my password/login details
- What happened to my account on the old website?
We have recently relaunched our web site but if you previously held an account with us, you will still be able to access it. For security reasons, you will need to reactivate your account and you will need to confirm your VAT relief status.
- Do I need an account to be eligible for VAT relief?
Yes, to be eligible for VAT relief you will need to have an activated account with us and ensure that the VAT relief option is selected. You may be asked to provide proof of your eligibility.
- What do I receive when I order a blood glucose meter?
When you order a meter from you will receive everything you need to get started
- Meter including the batteries
- Lancing Pen
- 10 test strips
- 10 Lancets
- User Guide
- Log book
- Warranty Form
- Are batteries included in the meter?
All meters come with batteries, if they happen to run out in your warranty period we will provide replacements free of charge. Please contact us.
- What happens if I lose or break my meter?
Please contact us so we can send a replacement meter where necessary.
- How do I know which test strips to order for my meter?
- The CareSens Dual meter uses the CareSens Pro test strips for Glucose, and KetoSens strips for Ketone testing.
- The TEE2+ meter uses TEE2 test strips.
- The CareSens N, CareSens N Pop and CareSens N Voice all use the CareSens N test strips.
- How long is the warranty on my meter?
- How do I know which meter is best for me?
We recommend that you follow the advice of a healthcare professional, however, if you are still unsure about which meter you should be using please contact us.
Didn’t find the answer you were looking for? Call our 24/7 non-automated helpline on 0800 881 5423 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Spirit Family of Companies
Since 2009, we have been working tirelessly to improve healthcare services.
We have grown into a family of companies and every single one of us is striving to help make the world a healthier and happier place.