Urine Testing Strips
We provide uniquely designed, accurate and cost-effective urine test strips to enable both healthcare professionals and individuals to detect and monitor disease.
Our Mission Urinalysis Reagent Testing Strips are a rapid screening tool for the detection of either 1, 8 or 10 analytes on one strip.
- Easy to use – Just dip and read – no instrument needed
- Rapid results – 30 seconds to 2 minutes
- High quality colour chart: Superior European-produced colour charts provide consistent, dependable readings
- Flexible: Available in up to 10 parameters
- Consistent quality: 2 year shelf life
Our urine test strips offer significant savings over others. Compare the pack sizes and costs below:
Mission Urinalysis received a Score of 92% for Clinical Acceptability for the NHS in England.1
When comparing specificity the Mission Urine Reagent Range of urinalysis strips has a favourable specificity profile in comparison to leading brands.2
In a recent comparison, Mission URS scored higher than the market leading product for ease of use and interpretation.3 – Download the full comparison report.
Training and support
Used widely throughout the United Kingdom in primary and secondary care, we have a free 24/7 support line for information and advice to support use of our Mission products, including our urine analysis strips.
1. NHS supply chain urine strips study report V3 -6-1-2009 issued for tender number 2009/s-209-300338
2. British Journal of Biomedical Science November 2010 issue Point of care testing special supplement
3. Comparison of pack inserts
The Spirit Family of Companies
Since 2009, we have been working tirelessly to improve healthcare services.
We have grown into a family of companies and every single one of us is striving to help make the world a healthier and happier place.